*Thanks for being such a good sport, fella. You're pretty yummy. Don't worry...if they don't catch on, we'll post the real pictures later.*
1C Sour Cream
1C Whipping Cream
1 1/2 tsp unflavoured Gelatin
2 Tbsp Water
2 Tbsp Milk
1/4 C Brown Sugar (firmly packed)
1/8 tsp Salt
6 oz of Chocolate Morsels (of course you can estimate...I personally like using a rich dark chocolate)
1 tsp Vanilla extract
2 Egg Whites
- In large bowl, combine sour cream and whipping cream. Refrigerate.
- Soften gelatin in water by heating.
- Heat milk with half the brown sugar, and salt until the sugar dissolves.
- Add chocolate morsels and continue heating until melted (be careful to not overheat...you may want to melt your chocolate first and then add to your milk/sugar mixture).
- Beat egg whites. Gradually add remaining sugar. Beat until stiff.
- Stir 1/4 of the beaten egg whites into the chocolate mixture until blended.
- Fold in remaining egg whites.
- Whip cream mixture until stiff.
- Add chocolate mixture and fold until well blended.
- Spoon into dishes and chill until set.